If you are already working in banking sector in India (and abroad too), a quick look on your computer terminal tells you the prevalence of Finacle Banking Software in the Banks. And it doesn’t take a genius to understand that knowing Finacle would help you to stand out from the herd, and help you with your next promotion.
What is Finacle Banking Software?
Finacle software solutions (designed by Infosys) address the following:
- core banking,
- mobile banking,
- wealth management
- CRM requirements of retail, corporate and universal banks.
Benefits accrued to Banks by Finacle:
- Finacle banking software is based on the best business practices, helps banks enable relationship banking, convenience banking and integrated delivery channel support through Connect 24 that facilitates anywhere banking.
- The software is functionally rich and flexible and has excellent in built workflow process with high level security control and audit capabilities.
- Finacle software also provides banks with a centralized database, and real time online structure and data can be accessed through Leased Line, VSAT, ISDN, Dial-up, etc.
- With its high degree of flexibility, the software can be customized through parameterization and also provides restrictions on the basis of users, areas, branches, modules, location, etc. as well as multiple layers of security viz at database level, operating system level,application level and controlled error handling through exceptions.
Course Package :
- 17 Self explanatory documents
- Documents can’t be downloaded - but you can view them online for 4 months
- Documents prepared are self-explanatory and users can easily understand the contents and work comfortably in the system.
- Creation of a customer master
- Opening of various Bank accounts viz SB/CA/CC/Loans etc
- Inventory Control
- Transactions in Finacle
- Term Deposit management
- Clearing modules
- Day Begin and Day End Concepts
- Inquiries and Reports generation
Language of instruction: English